World Bank Private Public Partnership (PPP) Essay Competition 2018 #Blog4Dev for Tanzanian postgraduate students (three-month attachment to the World Bank in Tanzania)
Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
If you are a Tanzanian postgraduate student living in Tanzania, here is your turn to have your say! The World Bank wants to hear your ideas on how the private sector can help the public sector initiate better public infrastructure, and other public services in Tanzania. Enter the Private Public Partnership (PPP) Essay Competition, and you could win an attachment to the World Bank in Tanzania!
How to enter: The question we want you to answer—the topic of othe essay—is:“How can the private sector help deliver better public services in Tanzania?”
To be eligible for the PPP Essay Competition, you must:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen and postgraduate student
- Be living in Tanzania
- Send your 1,000-word original essay written in English
- Be able to hold a conversation in English
A panel of expert judges from inside and outside the World Bank Group will review all the entries, select the top 30, conduct interviews, and thereafter select the winners. Winners will be given PPP training and given a voucher to take the PPP Certification Exam. (For details on this visit: https://ppp-certification.com/).
The winning essays will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Clarity and applicability
- Passing a written test
- The five winners with the best score in the PPP Certification Exam will receive a three-month attachment to the World Bank in Tanzania.
- Their essays will be published on the WBG’s Nasikiliza blog page and promoted on World Bank social media channels. These essays will be credited to the respective authors.
For More Information: